Thursday, July 9, 2009

...trainwreck...


Hello. The term train wreck is being used more and more often and means more than an actual 'train wreck'. It is the name of an amplifier repair business and also attaches to many celebrities who's behavior and practices are less than stellar. No need to mention names. It would only disrupt my karma and add readers to my blog by namedropping. That would make me somewhat of a train wreck. The boys have been unusually rambunctious this week and I think I can relate their behavior to the full moon of the 7th. We are in the midst of a Full Buck Moon defined as such because in July the new antlers of buck deer push out of their foreheads in coatings of velvety fur.
Sometimes this moon is called the Full Thunder Moon, because thunderstorms are most frequent during this time. Another name for this month's Moon is the Full Hay Moon. I'm sure you can figure out why. I'd like to be able to accurately call it the Full Train Wreck Moon to coincide with today's entry but that would be wrong. What did happen on this day, in 1918, was the Great Train Wreck of 1918. Thus the name. In Nashville, Tennessee an inbound local train collided with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in U.S. history. Meth and Vodka may have had something to do with this but I cannot be sure. Back to other train wrecks and I will go there. But only with initials. The scariest 'train wreck' in history was when BS (notice her initials) had a meltdown, shaved her head and beat a paps vehicle with an umbrella. I chose a screen printed Schumacher paisley wallpaper yesterday and am now on a hunt for a large round formal Dining Table and chairs for a very nice client. I have found five tables so far but may find a few more to make the selection process painful. I meant to say varied. Dinner last evening was great except for one unfortunate soul who needled and needed extra special attention and I finally told this person to F off. Not as classy as I would have liked to be, but the end result was what I had my eye on. Have a great day, take a train ride and think twice about shaving your head. especially with an umbrella in hand.
"I go out with friends, but I don't have time to get in trouble." Britney Spears