Thursday, July 16, 2009

...homey don't play...


Greetings. Today is beauty day for the boys. That should be historic enough for my blog but I'll see what I can come up with. Yesterday I received wool samples from both Masland carpets and from Stark to get those area rugs selected and constructed. I know that it would be easier and less pricey to point one out from a Pottery barn catalog and add my consultation fee, but homey don't play that. I like originality and unique and have never enjoyed feeding the masses. One homey did play a game on this day in 1973 as a former White House aide informed the US Senate that Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations. Oops. Richard Nixon also enjoyed playing leapfrog in the pool with other men, not that there's anything wrong with that. I believe his wife Pat started a dry out clinic. Maybe that was Betty Ford and Pat just dried out. It all becomes a blur with all of these political and pop culture scandals. I have taken friends to clinics but have not played leap frog, not that you asked. I send a shout out to WLK for great things to 'come'. After the gym we power walked again and had the place virtually to ourselves. I say virtually, because in this day and age we never know when we are being filmed for the Internet so I try my best to keep good posture and not pick my nose. Imagine having that on YouTube with the background song being 'Walking After Midnight'. Yikes. That's a 'cute' title. I got more orders via the website for needlepoint pillows. This time it is more of those 'Seaside Themed Needlepoint Pillows'. Get stitching Chiu! It is humid in Chester County, PA today and I see that my neighbor Alice Kravits is low on her 'Final Net' as her hair is not as large as usual. Good luck Alice! The ozone layer here in Kimberton has been slowly diminishing these past few years. Alice moved in a few years ago but I an not making a correlation. Homey don't play that game. Have a great day, keep those secret videos under wraps and be nice. 'L' is for, well it is a new fabric choice for my bordered area rugs if you choose to have one made. I'd better run. Ms. Kravitz is wandering the area with a small instrument in her hand. And I need to pick my nose.
"Anybody who watches three games of football in a row should be declared brain dead." Erma Bombeck