Friday, July 31, 2009

...black tot...


Hello. We made our second attempt in one week to walk the park without incident and it's going to take some time. Between the nipper, the enlarged heart boy and the white tot we tend to go in three directions. This will improve with more discipline and patience but boy, is Max missed. I am under the gun with those Roman Shades but will have them finished by tonight I predict. They are, as I already told you, for a nursery and not the kind that grows trees and shrubs. It is for a little tot's room and he/she will arrive momentarily. I am not usually a fan of air conditioning but it has been necessary these past few days here in Chester County, PA. At dinner the other night, eating outside in the thick air, JB erroneously picked up a bottle of Rum instead of Vodka and after several sips declared the Vodka to be unsatisfactory. We solved that crime and immediately got her back on track which reminds me... this day in 1970 was the last day of the officially sanctioned rum ration in the Royal Navy, officially titled Black Tot Day. Did my blog title make you think that Brad and Angelina made another trip? Other important news. Lindsay Lohan bleached her hair blonde. Huh? What? Who cares? Not me but mentioning Rum and Vodka made me think of her. Back to the workroom for me now. Have a great day. Eat, drink and be merry. Today's photo is for the birds.
"Among the expected glories of the Constitution, next to the abolition of Slavery was that of Rum." George Clymer