Monday, July 5, 2010

...spam


Spam is defined as "the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately." The less time that I spend on my computer, the more spam I receive in my junk mail. How can that be? We had fun yesterday poolside, celebrating the 4th of July. No spam was invited. Hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken were grilled to everyone's liking and no Spam was served wither. On this day in 1937 Spam, the luncheon meat, was introduced into the market by the Hormel Foods Corporation.
Thanks but I'll pass (out). I washed the Oriental Rugs outside and am letting them dry in the sun. Kimberton is Calcutta for the time being. Happy 5th, and protect yourselves from spam of any variety.
"Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." Marie Curie
...have fun at the beach AA and UD!