Friday, July 30, 2010

...change is good


Congrats to AA and UD for selling their home in record time. "All the world's a stage!" They are overdue for a change for the good and it is happening. Sometimes change comes without warning and I wish for everyone reading this that only good changes occur. On this day in 1978 the 730 transport in Okinawa changed its traffic pattern from the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side. Surprise! Or should I say "bikkuri shimashitaka". Several early morning commuters said a bit more than that, but I like to keep this blog relatively "G" rated. You can fill in the blanks. I am working on a custom shower curtain and padded cornice. This bathroom is fine but a little change is good. Have fun, drive on the correct, (notice how I didn't say right) side of the road and keep on truckin'.
"The truth is more important than the facts." Frank Lloyd Wright