Saturday, November 28, 2009

...saw the light


Hello. ML called yesterday reporting that she was at a mall at 3 am. The wait for a cup of Starbucks coffee was an hour. What a trooper! The place was packed according to her report and police had to keep the shoppers in line. I saw the light at about 6 am, made my own cappuccino and stayed far from the maddening crowds. (party pooper) Karen Carpenter sings, "the light on my tree, I wish you could see..." Me too. I didn't see the lights that usually adorn my tree and outside shrubbery. Some gremlins must have tossed about 25 strands of crystal lights so I need to replace them today. I do still have those multi colored twinkling ones but I can't bring myself to use them. Things have to coordinate not alienate! I'd like to find those gremlins and knock them over the head with a stocking filled with coal, sort of like, but not as extensive as, what happened on this day in 1994. Remember that oddity serial killer who was interested in necrophilia, cannibalism and torture? Ugh. In Portage, Wisconsin, convicted serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was clubbed to death by an inmate in the Columbia Correctional Institution gymnasium. Don't worry tho'. When the inmate had finished clubbing this freak to death, he was able to finish his reps, grab some water and find a spotter for his bench presses. Do you see the light freak? They are flames and a temperature well above the boiling point. Stay warm... I'd better get moving. Friends are coming over this evening and the vacuum won't push itself, unless I get the kind that 'freaked' out the housekeeper on 'Flipping Out.' Have a great day, stay far away from cannibals and continue to see the light. (Octagonal Light) shown today. Can you see it?
"An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?" Rene Descartes