Friday, November 6, 2009

have a heart


Hi. For those enjoying the Full Beaver Moon on the last few days, it is waning. I hope that everyone set their beaver traps before swamps near you froze. Beavers too are preparing for Winter and I guess that the 'survival of the fittest' thing comes into play. I don't know if there is a Full Mink Moon and I'm sort of hoping there isn't. November's Full Moon is sometimes also referred to as the Frosty Moon so let's hope that no one captured him or seasonal television specials will have a lot of 'splaining to do. Have a heart people! That is precisely what a Doctor told William J. Schroeder on this day in 1985. Schroeder was the first artificial heart recipient to leave the hospital. Alive. Now if I could only figure out how to have the workroom send fan folded pinch pleated panels without wrinkles my heart would swell. Holiday decorations are set up in full swing in various shops and I love to see that. The season flies by so I like to start early so that I can enjoy the shiny, sparkly decorations. People seem to be more sparkly and shiny also. "Shiny, Happy People" everyone. Have a great day, have a heart and do your best. Pictured today is my 'Snowman Cake Stand." If you aren't the most deft baker, this stand takes the eye off of the sort of round, but not exactly, delicacy.
"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts." Charles Dickens