Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...lucy in the sky with diamonds...


Greetings on this cool, clear Autumn day...at least it is cool and clear here in Chester County. Visits to K&S Auto and Malvern Dental Associates were great as usual. Is it odd to rave about a visit to the auto mechanic and then the Dentist? It isn't for me as both outfits are superlative regarding service, professionalism and attention to detail. During the weekend my website sold this Dodge City Station Clock to a gentleman in Texas. I also sold some hook pillows again so some people out there must be having a hard time letting go of the warm weather. Unless it is warm where they are... I delivered the faux finished table on Saturday and they ordered an area rug to go underneath it. And a chair for the family room to coordinate. It looks terrific and was well worth my time and theirs. I have begun the renovation in my kitchen, albeit a small one. I have those dated soffits above my cabinets and they have to go. I have about three quarters of them ripped out, much to the chagrin of the garbage collectors. Thankfully I also have a dumpster at work. Currently the kitchen looks like a bad trip with the open spaces, revealed studs, (not that kind) and electrical wires suspended in time. "White Rabbit" anyone? I don't plan on putting this place up for sale until Spring, but when I have free time I need to make the best of it. Speaking of bad trips, on this day in 1966, LSD was declared illegal in the United States. Have a great day and keep the stress low. If you get to feeling too much tension, picture yourself in a boat on a river... "Flower Power" handpainted chest.
"There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third." Timothy Leary