Sunday, October 25, 2009

...business or pleasure


I had the most amazing dream last night and it involved a past client. It was short, brief and very real. In the dream Judy McHugh gave me the tightest, warmest hug and I awoke feeling refreshed. Odd, eh? Today I am going to see 'Little Shop Of Horrors.' A long term clients' daughter has the lead role and I have done design work for her since she was a tiny baby. She is now in College. I often cross the line in the area of business/personal life but it has worked for some 20 plus years. It may not be in the 'Business Owner's Handbook,' but whatever. Instead of bringing a bouquet of roses for the leading lady, I tracked down a 'Venus Fly Trap' and that should be more than acceptable. I will bring a small bag of ground beef to keep the thing quiet during the performance. Have a great day whether it be business, pleasure or both.
"You must do the things you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt