Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dancing In The Streets...


Sunny again in Chester County, PA. Achoo also. The pollen is stirring and it makes me crazy. Not crazy enough to dance on route 30, but sort of out there. On this day in 1374 a sudden outbreak of St. John's Dance causes people in the streets of Aachen, Germany, to experience hallucinations and begin to jump and twitch uncontrollably until they collapse from exhaustion. I finished my deck on
Sunday and am very happy with the results. Neighbors and the dogs all seem to approve. After working early Monday morning, I visited D & D, dropped off a TV and then chose 'Rujin' fabric (from Graber) roll shades that is a cross between bamboo and sisal but is totally polyester! The wallpaper is a solid vinyl that looks like thickly applied plaster. As this is an old farmhouse, we have 2008 meeting yesteryear. I found several more potracks to display on my website, including a flat potrack that would come in handy where a larger one couldn't fit. CBK has a lot of home fashions that are off the beaten path, (street). They are still putting up the huge fair across the street and I think it is going to be something great. The circus is almost in town, circus folk and all. What fun! I hope noone will hallucinate and twitch uncontrollably. I also hope that they have cotton candy. Oops! I almost forgot. My Dad and darling niece in VA chose a Ninadog (Presa Canario) and adopted her. She comes to her new home today! YAY.