Thursday, June 12, 2008

Relaxed Roman Shades




On this peaceful, sunny Chester County day I just finished re-treating my front shop window. It has been over a year since I moved and I sort of can't believe it. I got up very early this morning and solved a window treatment dilemma and I have to say I am thankful that God gave me the brains to figure some things out. I proposed Relaxed Bottom Roman Shades in Lemon Yellow to a fine lady and I think she liked the idea very much. Lined and board mounted, they offer the softness of drapery and the mobility of a blind.

Last evening during a power outage, I dined with friends outdoors using a grill to cook the meal. How earthy! It was a lot of fun. Two reps. came in today and both were fantastic. Springs Window Fashions and CBK Home Fashions. I can't wait to sink my teeth into the new catalogs. Great and innovative new drapery hardware, woven woods and pleated shades and over 5000 home accessory items. What a great day. I have the doors open and the cross breeze is beautiful. Route 30 is extremely well traveled; the exhaust mixing with the heat is quite the inhale. On this day in 1849 the Gas mask was patented by Lewis Haslett in Louisville, Kentucky. Have fun everyone.