Friday, June 20, 2008

Almost Summer...



Today is the last day of Spring 2008. The one undeveloped plot of land on the entire Main Line is across the highway from me and they are setting up a fair. I am thrilled with this news. I hope to see a Ferris Bueller oops Ferris Wheel revolving in the very near future. Who can be in a bad mood when viewing something like that? Bring your family members one and all to the FAIR! Oh, speaking of families, on this day in 1893 Lizzie Borden was acquitted for the murders of her father and stepmother. Forget about the ravings on the sport dish sets. They have been unceremoniously discontinued and none are available, much to the dismay of A, M and ST for which I apologize. The Monkey Series of Needlepoint Pillows have also just been dropped which was another thrill for me as a fine gal just ordered them. UGH. I hesitate today to place any links on my blog but I will persevere. HI HB! I was wide awake at 3 am but since the sun was not yet up, I read. Once the clock read a civilized time I got the animals up and went to the park. Instincts usually are best followed and I usually follow mine and sensed something wrong with a parked car and it's open doors. Turns out the vehicle had been stolen and the Schulkill Township Police department were there in a jiffy. I made sure not to touch anything, but did find a briefcase thrown on the grassy area by the car which had contained books on Religion, Theology, several mellow music cd's and a gift card from a discount store. I also saw an ID card which told me that the victim was a young woman simply trying to get an education in the studies of religion driving a beat up old car. Thieves stink and I have to say that after answering questions I went home and________ . Unfair is terrible. I need a Ferris Wheel to stare at...I am posting a Lyre table today. Spell it how you want to, ya know! Also pictured is 'Beauport' from Masland carpets. I just sold a rather huge one (10' x 14') and don't faint now, it is in stock! Yikes.