Wednesday, June 18, 2008

If You Want Something Done Right...


Greetings! It is another sunny, temperate day in Chester County, PA. Last night we ate on the deck which is now free of most deck paint but not perfect enough to seal. I have been power washing to great effect all by myself! I made a spicy meat sauce as per request and it was good! Cushions on the bistro chairs will do fine and may even cause a custom toss pillow fight, preferably ones made in teal, cream and chocolate brown. Was that segue a little too rough? Call me crazy then. They also called Earl Long crazy on this day in 1959. He was Governor of Louisiana and was committed to a state mental hospital! He responded by having the hospital's director fired and replaced with a crony who proceeds to proclaim him perfectly sane. If you want something... Ah, politics! We were well behaved on the deck last evening, never raising a racket. But that will change late today when we hit the tennis courts. Fore! Oops. Wrong game. I received a new wallpaper book in a transitional/contemporary vein from Norwall. I have my eye on a yellow pattern that will do nicely for the lady who will be ordering Lemon Yellow Window Treatments by Summer's end. Have a great day!