Thursday, May 13, 2010

...power of the Universe


Here's how it usually works for me. When my Mom died I was sort of messed up in the head. Days after her funeral a new client phoned for a consultation. Turns out she is a therapist. As we chose carpeting, drapery, wallcoverings and chair seat fabrics we had therapy sessions. What are the odds that, just after my Mom died the Universe, God, however you want to think about it, sent me a therapist to help me while I worked...business as usual. This client emailed me this morning after stumbling on my website and actually asked if I remembered her. Yes EW, I remember you well. On this day in 1917, three children reported the first apparition of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal. Dressed in jeans and a simple T-shirt, Mary was planting seeds, nourishing the earth and spreading love. Let's all do more of that. Shown today, "Cabriole Chaise Lounge. "
"God cannot alter the past, though historians can." Samuel Butler