Wednesday, May 19, 2010

...don't lose your head


Hi. Are you busy enough? I thought so. Do your best to keep it together, and don't lose your heads. They are setting up a fair across from my shop and talk about effort! It's like building a small town in no time for entertainment and profit. I hope they have good weather and the entire week is a resounding success. I may rent a stand and serve vodka flavored cotton candy. On this day in 1536 Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, was beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest. Personally, I think the reason for her demise was wearing white after Labor Day. I was a mere tot in 1536, but still had fashion sense. The carpenters, no, not Richard and Karen, were working on the front of my house again. The dogs kept them entertained no doubt. The chaise, chair and ottoman and box pleated valance fabric are ordered as are the comforter, shams, dust ruffle and more. Have fun, work hard and keep a level head. Don't have your head levelled. Right Anne?
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." David Brinkley