Saturday, May 22, 2010

...fair is fair


(this didn't really happen)


This morning I went to sign my Dogs up for welfare.

At first the lady at the counter said, "Your Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare."

So I explained to her that my Dogs are all of mixed parentage, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no clue about who their Daddies are.

They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing, education and medical care, and often feel guilty just because they are dogs.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

...My Dogs will be getting their first checks on Friday.
On this day in 1990, North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen. Chandler Bing was there to celebrate.

"Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher." William Wordsworth