Saturday, May 15, 2010

...how was your day?


I worked until Midnight last night and it was fine. This morning I was up and at 'em, on a two and a half story ladder installing 9 cellular shades. The height doesn't bother me as many ask, and the shades fit perfectly. N and TO were full of kind words as usual. Their home has a resounding feel of positive energy and always has. They were the imperfect arch windows that I templated over and over again until they were as close to perfect as one can get. I then went to EW's and it was great to catch up again. Just walking to her front door one feels a sense of serenity. I'd give you the address so that you could feel this on your own, but EW is very busy. She and her hubby chose an upholstered chair and ottoman and box pleated valances for their bedroom. The color scheme is sky blue, burgundy and bronze. Restful and tasteful. All in all, a great day. CN is on her way over to grill and hang with me. She is awesome. Contessa celebrates her birthday today and a card is in her door. I rang once, but not being a postman, I didn't ring twice. Speaking of good days, on this day in 1800, George III survived two assassination attempts in one day. We have all survived being stabbed in the back, but geez. Leave the poor man alone.
"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace." Buddha