Wednesday, May 26, 2010

...bumps


My Grand niece has discovered boobies. The little doll walked up to a lady on the beach and mentioned it to her. She likes to raise her shirt for people, sort of like some of the gals that I hung around with when 'party time' came back in my College days. Bumps along the road, or in sweaters, are all a part of life. On this day in 1896, Charles Dow published the first edition of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Talk about bumps! Ironically, I will be painting red, white and blue this weekend along with some yellow to transform old furniture into Chika style, visiting AA and UD, bringing the boys along, reupholstering a headboard and other fun, creative things. I may even take my shirt off if it's sunny enough. Have a great day and try not to act like a boob.
"I am booful - I feel booful cause I love everybody and they love me. Nolah D.