Saturday, April 10, 2010

...Max dreams


This past week has been full of Max dreams, some happy, some sad. It is coming upon the year anniversary of his untimely death and it still hurts my soul. Keep in mind that I save errant bees from latex paint also, so you get some idea of where I am. JW and I were playing tennis last Sunday out back and I found one of Max's tennis balls. We used to play indoors in inclement weather and the family room was our ball field. I still miss him terribly and may need to have my head examined. On this day in 1965, the Astrodome opened, and the first indoor baseball game was played. Not as much fun as Max and I had indoors, but still a good time. I have an appointment today for Drapery Hardware and it should be interesting. Then I am off to Perkasie to drop off a birthday card and do some babysitting. Hold your loved ones close and throw a ball to them. It makes for great memories...even if it is your 97 year old Aunt Bedelia. "Geometric Area Rug" shown.
"Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land." Aldo Leopold