Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...gone clubbing


Hello. It is cold with a few snow flurries in Chester County, PA this morning. I received a text from an old friend. She reminded me as, how in college, we would trek to Delaware to go clubbing. She reminded me how I brought my text books and studied. What a party animal! Due to the slow economy in many areas, folks are going back to school and learning entirely new livelihoods. Why not? The embroidered silk job is finished and looks great. The needlepoint and hook pieces that missed Holiday delivery will be in today and everyone was nice about it. Back to clubbing. On this day in 1994 Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed in the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit. It must be 'Hard'ing to be second best but guess what? We cannot always be first. It just isn't the way the world works. hear that JK? There is nothing wrong with it either. MK stopped by last evening and then just as she left BW did. The boys were excited and thought that the Holidays were back. Have a great day, work hard and then club...but not in a way that will make you second rate.
"She hits me and she beats me and she drinks. My mom is an alcoholic." Tonya Harding
...important update! Kate Godswing has a new look...plastic hair extensions and nicotine remover on her teeth. Now this is news! Photoshoppers everywhere are exhausted and should demand time off.