Friday, January 22, 2010

...baby, it's you


Hello. I finally got to see my neighbors adorable baby girl yesterday as her mommy walked both she and their dogs. I didn't resist pinching her cheeks but not hard. The area rug came back in no time at all and it is the correct color this time. I told you before that the vendor is excellent and Northwood Carpet is something to consider, flooring-wise. Occasionally it takes quite a lot of patience and investment of time for a custom item. Not as long as it takes a human to have a baby tho. On this day in 1973, in the case of Roe v Wade, the US Supreme Court struck down state laws restricting abortions during the first six months of pregnancy. In the following decades debate has continued to rage between those who believe a woman has a right to choose whether to continue a pregnancy and those who believe that aborting such a pregnancy is murder of an unborn child. I will stick to home furnishings, area rugs and accessories. I updated my barstool section for those who prefer to sit while drinking.

"If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament."
Florynce R. Kennedy
"Let's not pretend that abortion isn't about the mass slaughter of innocents."
Michael Aston