Thursday, February 25, 2010

...motion


Hi. It is snowing again in Chester County, PA this morning. Flakes are in motion as is the snow. Friends and family are in Fla, enjoying the warm sun and refreshing breezes. Today is my older sister's birthday, but not by much. She isn't even a year older than me. I have been refinishing a round wood table, putting a Cherry finish on the top only. The base is a satin black and is looking good. Which reminds me. On this day in 1793, George Washington held the first Cabinet meeting as President of the United States. I left the room after a few hours as I am one to make a quick decision and then get moving. The rest of the group finally decided on a Walnut Finish for the cabinets, I believe but it was so long ago that I don't remember it well. Today's photo is the "Butterfly Garden Needlepoint Pillow." It won't be long until we see butterflies moving in real time. For now, enjoy the snow if it is falling where you are. Have fun today!
"Never mistake motion for action." Ernest Hemingway