Tuesday, December 22, 2009

...no intercourse


Hi. It is the season for celebrating miracles. Hanukkah ended a few days ago and Christmas is fast approaching. Helping hands aided me late yesterday and that was a miracle in itself. I installed a 12', 3" diameter, solid wood pole and really thought that I could do it all by my lonesome. Thank you Dr. B! CN stopped over late last night, just after I returned home and we finally got to hang out for a while. God works in mysterious ways! Yes, we did have a martini but it was a teeny tiny one as both of us have become lightweights regarding alcohol. Now, let's talk about sex! Kidding. This is not that kind of a site. On this day in 1809 the Non-Intercourse Act, lifting the Embargo Act except for the United Kingdom and France, was passed by the U.S. Congress. It had to do with trade export, not, uhm, you know what. My guess tho' is that I will get a higher hit count on my blog due to it's misleading title. Today I deliver furniture with B and G and that will make MP a happy camper. Everything seems to be getting done. Do you find that in your life? I hope so. Have fun today, enjoy the little and large miracles that happen and when it comes to intercourse, well, that's none of my business. urgent! Click here to watch puppets perform your favorite carols!
"In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood." Henry David Thoreau