Monday, December 21, 2009

...I see little people


Hello. Enough snow for you? I don't have to lift a shovel here and it was cleared in no time. I love it; the dogs on the other hand looked like cartoon characters as none were taller than the snow. Dwarflike, in fact. I have finished wrapping local gifts...the ones that get shipped were finished a while ago. Don't peek! I am installing drapery if the trim comes in this morning. Precipitation precipitated timely delivery. Warning: Do Not Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies Before Bed unless you want a night filled with odd dreams. Yikes. Felliniesque to say the least...and I will. Back to dwarfs...little people these days. On this day in 1937, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the first full-length animated film ever, premiered at the Carthay Circle Theater. Chocolate chip cookies were served at the front counter along with Coke and Dots. Well, have a great day and get that shopping done! It isn't the thought that counts, it's the quality of the gift. Just kidding. I need to put down those cookies.

"He who knows best knows how little he knows." Thomas Jefferson