Wednesday, December 2, 2009

...Gemini Dream


Hi. I was driving late yesterday while talking on my Bluetooth and told a friend that a Full Moon was coming. People were driving with careless abandon and I could feel added energy. As it turns out, yesterday and today are the Gemini Full Moon. This particular Full Moon tends to create a lot of activity and energy. See. I'm not crazy!
According to Lynn Hays, "this Full Moon is in Gemini, the sign of communication, changeability, short trips, and anything of a mercurial nature, and Mercury, the planet of communication and the mind that is the ruler of Gemini, is very active in the chart of this Full Moon. Mercury is in a challenging square to Uranus, the planet of radical thinking and change, so there is a tendency towards impulsive thinking and hasty speech as well as a heightened sensitivity of the nervous system. Don't be surprised by emotional outbursts of all kinds, and those of us with anxious natures may find ourselves with a case of the jitters."
The 'Ornate Metal Mirror' arrived to the client but unfortunately looked as though 'the truck had run over it." I had even put ceiling tiles in the box to further buffer it's travel. I have ordered another and will do the best that I can, again. I install purple, pink and white later today and hope the experience doesn't make me dotty. Just the walls. Have a great day, put the added energy to good use and, considering that Gemini is a positive, extroverted sign, we should all have a great time rocking on...
"Don't go through life, grow through life." Eric Butterworth