Thursday, September 2, 2010

...hurricane


...warning, there's a storm approaching. I had the same dream twice in a row. People were playing basketball and then the rains came. A client's son was inside a house then, and he was trying to open the door for me. A hurricane approached and it was frightening. Then I awoke. It is probably only frustrations manifesting themselves while I sleep, but when it comes to my dreams one never knows. On this day in 1935, a Labor Day Hurricane hit the Florida Keys killing 423. One of my favorite songs of all time is Kim Carnes chilling "Hurricane" that I have linked for your enjoyment. I installed a custom shower curtain and upholstered cornice after work today and the client made dinner for me. It was a great time. Needlepoint rugs and pillows seem to sell still from my website, although customers need some patience as they are taking a couple of weeks to arrive. As long as they arrive dry.
"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."
Frank Lloyd Wright