Sunday, September 26, 2010

...time




Amidst everything that is going on, I kept thinking about HB and LB for no reason. Well, there is a reason. Maybe the mind is some sort of memory time capsule but, a week ago to the year awesome Hilda Daisy died. I finally emailed Lamia yesterday, still not realizing the anniversary. Does time heal all woulds? Yes, but that doesn't mean that a scar won't be left behind. People break bones that heal for the most part, but sometimes humid weather makes those areas sore. The same can be said for the heart and the soul. Forge on LB! Do you see that light? It may still flicker off and on, but you will be fine. I do not wish the same for the jackass who bought furniture at the Home Depot and then called me to have it repaired. Huh? When I told him to call the, uhm...Home Depot he called me an a**hole. Have a nice day freak! I chose not to get into a debate. I decided to buy a Porshe and then went to a Ford Dealer to return it. Speaking of debates, on this day in 1960, in Chicago, the first televised debate took place between presidential candidates Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy. Our society has always been a visual one but geez. Poor Richard Millhouse! Have fun today, try not to judge people and enjoy your time. Pictured today is Thomasville's "Westport Sofa", available in many fabrics. A sofa is a great place to start when redecorating your room. If you already have one, call me and I can fill in the blanks with the rest of your space. And call soon! The 6% off Sales Tax incentive is almost over.
"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense." Frank Lloyd Wright