Friday, September 17, 2010

...bewitched, bothered and bewildered


It is sunny and beautiful in Chester County, PA and I'm getting married in the morning. Well, not exactly me but my nephew. And not exactly morning, in the afternoon. Other than that... I don't mind the drive to VA alone, but as luck would have it I am riding down with my beloved Aunt and Uncle. Ironic? Nah. Family. I'd like to be able to twitch my nose like Samantha Stevens did, but driving is the next best thing. I have two return clients on Monday. It's the time of year when people are heading back inside and get bothered by their interior decor. Some can make decisions on their own, others tend to get quite bewildered. That's where I come in. On this day in 1964, ABC began airing the series "Bewitched." Click on the link and whistle along!
"The wise man doesn't give the right answers, he poses the right questions."
Claude Levi-Strauss