Thursday, September 9, 2010

...back to school


This is the time of year when Interior Design really kicks in. Children and others are going back to school, Autumn is fast approaching and people tend to 'dwell' on their interiors. Good for you! And for me. The air smells like 'back to school' and will probably always be that identifying mark for me. Way back then school seemed demanding. I cannot imagine tho' being a child today. There are so many more pressures and sensory bombardments. I guess that everyone will be ok. Times change, but sort of always stay the same. Just imagine if you were Mary Stuart! On this day in 1543, at nine months old, she was crowned "Queen of Scots" in the central Scottish town of Stirling. It must have been a teeny tiny tiara! Shown today, "Buffy's Living Room".
"I don't paint things. I only paint the difference between things." Henri Matisse