Friday, March 12, 2010

...I Can Walk Under Ladders


Feeling lucky? I hope so. There is nothing wrong with a positive attitude as long as you also keep your eye on the ball. It is raining right now and the rains will continue for a few days. Luckily, it isn't snow. On this day in 1993 snows began and continued for 30 hours. I will take the rain. Also on this day, in 1964, the New Hampshire Lottery became the first state lottery in the modern era. An extra 24 million would be wonderful, don't you think? The volumes of white voile are in process and should make DJ quite happy in a few weeks. More 'Seaside Pillows' have been ordered via my website and my feeling is that people are ready for both Spring and Summer. I sure am. Here's hoping that luck is on your side today and put your worries on a shelf. Preferably my 'Red Wall Shelf' shown today.
"To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom." Bertrand Russell
Update: Scammers are posing as Military employees on the Internet. Most of us are savvy, but the less informed should hit this link. If you think you can get a late model Range Rover for under 5 grand, please don't purchase any bridges.
Update: Spring forward Sunday morning everyone!