Tuesday, March 9, 2010

...can't we all just...


Hi. We trekked to Northeast Philadelphia yesterday and it was an adventure. There was much police activity, but luckily it was sunny and warm out. Later in the day I met with two past clients who need to do work in their Beach Houses. That will be fun. It's my favorite 'style' and I hope one day to live near water, being an Aquarian cusp. When I say 'water' I mean an ocean or a substantial body, not a bath tub. I will take the tub for now tho'. I am not judging. On this day in 1765, after a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerated Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide. Oops. And then on this day in 1993, Rodney King testified against the four LAPD officers accused of violating his civil rights when they beat him during his 1991 arrest. Can't we all just get along? Apparently not always. Have a great day, defend your Civil Rights and if you choose to kill someone, make it look like a suicide! Shown today is the 'Basketweave Mirror.'
"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." Winston Churchill