Thursday, February 10, 2011

...extinguish


After a long stint of snow, sleet and ice it is supposed to get warmer this weekend here in Chester County, PA. Hot enough for you? No, but above freezing will be an utter delight. I am not looking for the flames of Hell per se, just a little warmth.Flames can be hard to control. Believe me, I have known a few flamers in my life and speak from experience.I also had a small kitchen fire with Buffy many years ago and found that a way to control a small fire is with an extinguisher which, of course, was patented on this day in 1863. I keep one in my kitchen due to my style of cooking. I also keep one in each vehicle due to my driving style. I wish that everyone reading this blog would go out and buy at least one today. For your sake and for the sake of those out of control flamers that can pop up at the most inopportune times.
"Burn baby, burn" Trammps