Saturday, June 5, 2010

...Hetalia/Hotalia baby gaga


Those of us experiencing high temperatures shouldn't complain, but might anyway. On this day in 2003, a severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reached 122°F in the region. "I'm melting!" Speaking of a sandbox, whatever happened to children playing in them...or with Hula Hoops? baby gaga Put down the phone, wipe off the mascara and go outside. I had planned on delivering the painted antique pieces this morning but will wait until I have the time to put a few coats of varnish on the desk top. Hot topic: Hetalia, being released today. If anyone has an interest in animation and ruling the world, it is a must see. Yes, they do resemble 'Speed Racer' and why not? Questions regarding my custom order have begun to arrive. The unlined dust ruffle: Did you want that lined? Uhm, no. That's why it is called unlined.
The Knotted Solid Pillow: Do you want that made in the solid fabric? Uhm, yes...thus the 'solid' moniker. I need a drink and a quick decision. He's go-o-o-ne, and I am referring to a mental state. Would someone turn up the heat please?
'The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." B. F. Skinner