Sunday, June 27, 2010

...eta atm


"Show me the money." Easier said than done sometimes. I am enjoying the rhetoric again regarding UPS and taking responsibility. We all go through these incidents and it doesn't seem fair but we persevere. It is sunny and beautiful in Chester County, PA this morning and hot as Hades. "Show me the pool!" Back to my strange blog title. ETA ATM. The answer, of course is that...on this day in 1967, the world's first ATM was installed in Enfield, London. Banks told people to use them as much as possible and then began to charge an exorbitant fee once they got used to using them. I delivered the chair, ottoman and valances and EW sent the nicest thank you email. I also finished the painted bedroom for EW and she is happy too. Have a good day, drink coconut water and be healthy.
"The best way to predict the future is to create it. "Peter Drucker