Monday, December 27, 2010

...Radio City


I have been hearing this catchy, old school-esque song on the radio for quite some time now. It is one that I have to own, called "Forget You". I went onto YouTube to find out who it was, convinced that it sounded like Gnarles Barkley and boy, was I surprised! Gotta love the radio, especially 88.5 WXPN who always play the more unique tracks. Radio Gaga everyone as, on this day in 1932 Radio City Music Hall opened in New York City. Their opening number was not F*ck You tho'. It snowed last evening and we now have a blanket of white over Chester County, PA. The radio sure comes in handy for weather and traffic reports. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Christmas night came and went in a flash. I had a great time, happy that everything was done in a timely fashion. Now, how many days until next Christmas?

"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on." Marilyn Monroe