Monday, November 22, 2010

...isn't it ironic?



In 1912 the Titanic was touted as "100% unsinkable", and yet the ship sank on its maiden voyage.


It was ironic that the fire station burned down.


The classic lollipop called 'Sugar Daddy" is created to be sucked.

Jesus was a carpenter and he was nailed to a wooden cross.

"I can't go to church because I have a theology test to study for."


"A Nebraska teenager - dressed as a mobile breathalysing unit for a Halloween party - was pulled over on his way home and arrested for drink-driving."


I went to the store to buy a trash can. They put it in a paper bag.
I went home, took the trash can out of a paper bag, crumpled it up and threw it in my new trash can.

On this day in 1954 The Humane Society of the United States was founded.

Peace.
Love.
Abundance.
"Welsh Corgi Needlepoint Stocking" shown today.
"I wish people could acheive what they think would bring them happiness in order for them to realize that thats not really what happiness is."
Alanis Morisette