Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...call me dick


Have you seen them? The Holiday decorations are popping up everywhere, and the music has only just begun. I love it. I am still holding back from putting up my tree...but it's only a matter of days until I do. KD and CD are waiting for Tuna to let them know that she is still here and very much ok.Not so much RMN who, on this day in 1973, and the beginning of the Watergate scandal told 400 Associated Press managing editors "I am not a crook". Ok then. Also on this day, but in 1991 the first TV condom ad aired (FOX- TV). Back to the Holidays, or should I say forward! Have fun today, work hard, keep your nose clean and try not to be a dick. Shown today is "Candy Cane Hook Rug".
"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."
Richard M. Nixon