Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...man's best friend


The weather was unseasonably warm yesterday and when I finally got home, I found a pair of sandals waiting for me at my bedroom door. No, I didn't put them there but I am sure that my 'housemates' did. Some people don't give our four legged friends enough credit. I am also pretty sure that the teeth used to pluck the sandals from my closet would match the tooth marks in the pedestal table, but I'm not going there. I don't really care. On this day in 1851 Herman Melville's Moby-Dick was first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
The book portrays insecurity that is still seen today when it comes to non-human beings along with the belief that these beings understand and act like humans.Uhm, yeah! Peace, love, abundance and clarity. And watch your sandals! I have no idea what goes on when I'm not around. I also don't hide my car keys.
"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there."
Bo Jackson
"Don't stop 'till you get enough" Michael Jackson